My Photo
Name:
Location: Macao

I love music. I used to make a little amateur stuff but not any more now. But I have been listening to music "seriously" since about 12. I'm glad that I have my own weekly radio music show and newspaper column in which I can share my favourite music with listeners and readers. I like movies very much too. I studied the medium in university. Film appreciation is really full of fun! I'm also a Hi-Fi enthusiast but I'm no expert and know hardly any electronics. Anyway, it's quite interesting to explore the unlimited possibilities of sound reproduction. I have a lovely wife. We have a sweet home. I don't like going out a lot. My home is where my heart is. But foreign trips are surely delights sometimes. :)

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blossoming Flowers

Julie and I were in the Yang-Ming-Shan National Park. The cherry and other trees were beginning to blossom. Our joy blossomed too! The little rain just couldn't stop it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home