My Photo
Name:
Location: Macao

I love music. I used to make a little amateur stuff but not any more now. But I have been listening to music "seriously" since about 12. I'm glad that I have my own weekly radio music show and newspaper column in which I can share my favourite music with listeners and readers. I like movies very much too. I studied the medium in university. Film appreciation is really full of fun! I'm also a Hi-Fi enthusiast but I'm no expert and know hardly any electronics. Anyway, it's quite interesting to explore the unlimited possibilities of sound reproduction. I have a lovely wife. We have a sweet home. I don't like going out a lot. My home is where my heart is. But foreign trips are surely delights sometimes. :)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Finishing Broken Flowers

Watched another part of the film and all the bonus materials on the DVD. I was so naive to look forward to Don finally finding his ex-lover, who has sent him the mysterious pink letter, during his trip. The ending is the usual odd style with sudden cut and without any happy or sad indication. It's kind of letting the viewers ponder life. As Jarmusch said in one of the bonus clips, the best part of life is not in the rational realm. Life is so complicated and there are lots of stuff that shapes our lives and can't be controlled. Positively speaking, we should lead our lives by trying our best under the current situation. Nothing is more concrete than NOW. Let's enjoy this moment, plan for the future but expect the unexpected. Doesn't this sound exciting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home