My Photo
Name:
Location: Macao

I love music. I used to make a little amateur stuff but not any more now. But I have been listening to music "seriously" since about 12. I'm glad that I have my own weekly radio music show and newspaper column in which I can share my favourite music with listeners and readers. I like movies very much too. I studied the medium in university. Film appreciation is really full of fun! I'm also a Hi-Fi enthusiast but I'm no expert and know hardly any electronics. Anyway, it's quite interesting to explore the unlimited possibilities of sound reproduction. I have a lovely wife. We have a sweet home. I don't like going out a lot. My home is where my heart is. But foreign trips are surely delights sometimes. :)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Broken Flowers

Watched part of the latest Jarmusch film last night. The plots are quite interesting with the unique style by the director. Although I don't like Bill Murray very much, his acting seems to fit the character. It's amazing to see Sharon Stone again in the movie. She looks old but still beautiful. From what I watched, there are several hilarious points that made me laugh out loud at heart. You know, it's the same old funny treatments by Jim. I think I have to finish the film ASAP. What about tonight?

1 Comments:

Blogger il blebo said...

welllllllll actually I don't think it is one of his best movies..

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home