My Photo
Name:
Location: Macao

I love music. I used to make a little amateur stuff but not any more now. But I have been listening to music "seriously" since about 12. I'm glad that I have my own weekly radio music show and newspaper column in which I can share my favourite music with listeners and readers. I like movies very much too. I studied the medium in university. Film appreciation is really full of fun! I'm also a Hi-Fi enthusiast but I'm no expert and know hardly any electronics. Anyway, it's quite interesting to explore the unlimited possibilities of sound reproduction. I have a lovely wife. We have a sweet home. I don't like going out a lot. My home is where my heart is. But foreign trips are surely delights sometimes. :)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's time to call it a halt!


After moving to Macau, I've been in the second stage of hi-fi enthusiasm. I've been searching for the right audio reproduction system at home. Throughout the stage, I had ups and downs. Financially, I am at the red side because of all the buying and selling game. All I hope is that I can finally pay for my ideal gear.

Now I'm pretty sure that I can call it a halt!

The last hi-fi member which has recently come to my home is an early pair of Spendor SP1/2. It is very probably my dreamed loudspeaker. I may share more of my thoughts and feelings about it here. Now let me put it simply first: It's the speaker I'm not fatigued after listening to music for a long time and it can bring me an urge to listen even more! With the speaker, I can hardly think with all those hi-fi terms but music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home